Wednesday 13 March 2013

reflection to emma

My first week with emma learning about lines in the art way, opened up a different way for me to think about how I will draw or sketch and darken the detailed parts of my drawing, sketches or paintings. Using vertical hatching and lots other ways yet to try out. I had fun using different kinds of utensils to make different kinds of artwork. Learnt about mono printing which means "one printing", lol, What I had fun doing was when i was introduced to photoshop, i really had fun mixing, cutting, cropping, adding different kinds of pictures and drawings to layers and flattening them to make one good masterpiece haha. I also liked the part where we did our first silent critique with the class. I got a couple of great feedback from the class mates. I learnt alot and is eager to learn more through out this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment