Wednesday 13 March 2013

reflection for richard

This week with richard I took a new interests in new ways I have learnt in my first week of art class. I liked how we had to draw from nature, sketches of trees in a local park, close up of leaves, branches and trees. Drawing in that kind of environment was really relaxing and gave me a stronger connection with what i was drawing. I was focused most times because of the fresh morning air. I had fun drawing outdoors. Using the room on our paper we had to fill it up with the image we were sketching. The activity where we had to draw pot plants by sight without looking at the pen or paper while we were sketching taught me how to trust my hands less. unless its been supervised lolssss . sorry about that, hahaha. But i really had fun this first week. I had alot to take in but very relaxing to learn new ways of art and history, also getting to see great artwork done by other stidents in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment